Please Enter KeyWord

Discussion

Start New Discussion

All enquiries and discussions are admin managed, In order to avoid spamming. please allow 24-48 hours before your enquiries appear online for other users to respond.

Add pic to discussion (optional)
Any vacancy for me?

Sir, I have done my M Sc in foods and nutrition from g.b.p.u.a.t. pantnagar. I want to know is there any vacancy related to this? Thanks in advance. (More)

Sir, I have done my M Sc in foods and nutrition from g.b.p.u.a.t. pantnagar. I want to know is there any vacancy related to this? Thanks in advance. (Hide)

Related Discussion

Available for home tutor

If anybody needs home tutor for there child can contact me . Location - near isbt Contact no-8006111684 I have done my BTech from Pantnagar University (More)

If anybody needs home tutor for there child can contact me . Location - near isbt Contact no-8006111684 I have done my BTech from Pantnagar University (Hide)

Best Rafting in Rishikesh

Half day rafting trip on the Ganga River This is best part of Tour to Uttrakhand experiencing White Water Rafting in India. We spend about 4 an half hours from start to finish the trip with navigating (More)

Half day rafting trip on the Ganga River This is best part of Tour to Uttrakhand experiencing White Water Rafting in India. We spend about 4 an half hours from start to finish the trip with navigating through Trilling rapids making up the whole trip fun depending upon the volume of the River. Between the rushes of the rapids there are long calm pools where we can play games, challenge you with a cliff jump and swim in the sacred Ganges water. This stretch covers most of the Rapids on the Ganges that sums up to Twelve Rapids including both the categories Small and Big. Some of the good rapids we run on this stretch are called Hugs and Kisses, Three Blind Mice, Cross Fire, Shivpuri, Return to Sender, Rollercoaster, Golf Course, T-Off, Club House, Cash Flow, Jail No Bail, Double Trouble, etc. It takes about 45 minutes’ drive to the starting point. Another 40 minutes to setup the trip, post that safety briefing takes place which is of 30 mins. We get on the rafts once all is done. It is 3 hours fun on the river with some good splashes and big hits. Rafting Trip ends before Luxman Jhula Bridge place called NIM beach. It takes 10 minutes’ drive back to White World Expeditions office tour end. (Hide)

General Enquiries for Doon Today Web Services, DehraDun (More)

General Enquiries for Doon Today Web Services, DehraDun (Hide)

If you are the search a hotel/ best cottage in rishikesh at low price like Rs500,600, to 1000 then you direct contact Guest House in Rishikesh at bhandariswisscottage http://www.bhandariswisscottage.c (More)

If you are the search a hotel/ best cottage in rishikesh at low price like Rs500,600, to 1000 then you direct contact Guest House in Rishikesh at bhandariswisscottage http://www.bhandariswisscottage.com/ (Hide)

Tare zameen par Drawing Competition Registration open Place - pyramid home divine Selakui Contact no - 7017073697 /9536203388 (More)

Tare zameen par Drawing Competition Registration open Place - pyramid home divine Selakui Contact no - 7017073697 /9536203388 (Hide)

Welcome to Stark Industries - (IAR) INSTITUTE OF ADVANCED ROBOTICS Stark Industries (IAR) is ISO 9001: 2015 certified company from (USA), IAR is Technology Innovation company engaged in the manufactur (More)

Welcome to Stark Industries - (IAR) INSTITUTE OF ADVANCED ROBOTICS Stark Industries (IAR) is ISO 9001: 2015 certified company from (USA), IAR is Technology Innovation company engaged in the manufacturing, Research & Development of Innovative and Advanced Technologies related to Fuel and Energy Conservation, Artificial intelligence (AI), Humanoid Robotics, Power Electronics, Domestic and Industrial Automation, Embedded Systems and Advanced Robotics, Digital Electronics, Automotive, Instrumentation etc. We use state of the art technology to manufacture high quality Fuel and Electricity conservation systems. We provide our services to diverse sectors like government and industrial. STARK INDUSTRIES ALSO PROVIDE SERVICES AND TECHNOLOGY TO DEFENSE SECTOR Stark Industries Develops customized Equipment\'s for armed, Air-force, Navy, Police and Government Bodies, we developed high quality devices it includes all accessories and required equipment for a particular use, We have varieties of Innovative series starts from navigation, communication, weapons accessories, Fuel and Aircraft systems our products are robust and high quality, A quality service is provided by IAR, All develops under confidential agreement and developed only for INDIAN FORCES ONLY. We continually respond to customer demand by developing and evolving our business, and in recent years we’ve found ourselves increasingly going beyond laying foundations to carrying through entire new housing builds. We maintain a dedicated team of house builders experienced and fully qualified in areas such as brickwork, electrics and plumbing, which enables us to offer an all-in-one service. Our range of new build housing services includes: • Electrical works (We provide high quality wiring service). • Lighting (we have all types of lights for entire building or house). • Water heating systems ( Electrical and solar). • Solar power house for all buildings and houses. • Air Conditioning Systems( Electrical and solar). • Roofing and water proofing. • Garden sheds and Garages. • Ceiling lights (from All color LED lights, laser and projector projection). • Automatic stairs lights (loaded with Human sensor, which activates during presence of human in stairs). • Solar water pumps. • Anti fire alarm and extinguishing systems. • Thief sensors. • Timer based hoarding lights ( which can be control according to the given time, it can ON/OFF Automatically ). • Solar based hoarding led flood lights with automatic on off. WE PROVIDE VALUABLE SUPPORT TO OUR CUSTOMER 1. Design and architectural support. 1. Planning and project management. 1. Supply and delivery of all materials. 1. Site clearance and laying foundations. 1. Experienced brickwork and labouring team. 1. Certified utilities engineers for wiring and heating. (Hide)

All fileds

i wants job any company (More)

i wants job any company (Hide)

Anuj We are top coaching institute in Dehradun so call 8126035882 for Job
Reply 06-Oct-17
Harcharan Are you looking for a 2018 HR Internship? Find and apply for HR internships for students in 1st, 2nd,& 3rd years of study and graduates. HR Internships teach you CORE HR such as Pay Roll.-ESI-PF-Gratuity penssion-Recruitment Ptocess and more.. Duration: 1.5 Month and 3 Months Benefits : AAITECH /CAREER EDGE CertificationLive ProjectPlacement AssistanceIndustry Experience Services : Recuitment-Corporate Training -HR Training and Placements Email ranotra55@gmail.com Call : seven nine zero six two eight nine four seven one Address: 2 Floor RGM Plaza Chakrata Road Dehradun mon 7906289471
Reply 09-Apr-18

Looking for a job

Looking for a job, please contact me (More)

Looking for a job, please contact me (Hide)

Anuj We are top coaching institute in Dehradun so call 8126035882 for Job
Reply 06-Oct-17
Harcharan Are you looking for a 2018 HR Internship? Find and apply for HR internships for students in 1st, 2nd,& 3rd years of study and graduates. HR Internships teach you CORE HR such as Pay Roll.-ESI-PF-Gratuity penssion-Recruitment Ptocess and more.. Duration: 1.5 Month and 3 Months Benefits : AAITECH /CAREER EDGE CertificationLive ProjectPlacement AssistanceIndustry Experience Services : Recuitment-Corporate Training -HR Training and Placements Email ranotra55@gmail.com Call : seven nine zero six two eight nine four seven one Address: 2 Floor RGM Plaza Chakrata Road Dehradun mon 7906289471
Reply 09-Apr-18
Reply 09-Apr-18

Respected can u please mail me all the mail id of schools of Udham Singh Nagar. my mail id is amolarora7@gmail.com thank you (More)

Respected can u please mail me all the mail id of schools of Udham Singh Nagar. my mail id is amolarora7@gmail.com thank you (Hide)

General Enquiries for Options, Dehradun (More)

General Enquiries for Options, Dehradun (Hide)

sidebar