Keep me signed in    
ChatpataDun Announcements:

Teen's Forum

ONGC : IDT: Institute Of Drilling Technology, Dehradun

Posted On : 17-Jun-12
By RAHUL RAY 

Reply 1 :

The Institute of Drilling Technology (IDT) was set up in 1978 at Dehradun. Located in the picturesque valley of Doon between the green Shivaliks and the lower Himalayas, it is engaged in relentless effort in R&D and has rendered excellent services in the area of oil and gas well drilling technology. Over the years, the Institute has emerged as a premier R&D centre in South East Asia, capable of providing advance technical knowledge through training and offering plausible solution to field problems.

The Institute with highly qualified and experienced scientists and engineers, carries out applied research in all facets of drilling related activities to achieve technical excellence in R&D efforts and assimilation of emerging technologies.

The Institute of Drilling Technology (IDT) was set up in 1978 at Dehradun. Located in the picturesque valley of Doon between the green Shivaliks and the lower Himalayas, it is engaged in relentless effort in R&D and has rendered excellent services in the area of oil and gas well drilling technology. Over the years, the Institute has emerged as a premier R&D centre in South East Asia, capable of providing advance technical knowledge through training and offering plausible solution to field problems.

The Institute with highly qualified and experienced scientists and engineers, carries out applied research in all facets of drilling related activities to achieve technical excellence in R&D efforts and assimilation of emerging technologies.

The integrated HRD division imparts training to participants from both national and international oil companies in various aspects of oil well drilling technologies. The renowned Well Control School at IDT has been accredited by International Well Control Forum, The Netherlands, International Alliance for Well Control, the Netherlands, and also from International Association of Drilling Contractors, USA.

The infrastructure for applied R&D has been developed with the state-of-the-art equipment and machines to achieve qualitative experimental results. Focus of R&D is directed towards drilling technology, drilling fluid engineering and cementation and cementing materials to meet challenges of drilling industry. The technologists and scientists provide solutions to the down hole drilling problems, improving design of the systems and thereby contributing towards the development of excellent, efficient and cost effective operations.

Institute of Drilling Technology
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
Kaulagarh Road, Dehradun 248195,
Uttaranchal, India

Tel.: +31-135-756109, 758647, 757637
Fax: +91-135-758926

e-mail: idtqngc@giasdl0l.vsnl.net.in, idtongc@vsnl.com

Posted On : 17-Jun-12
By RAHUL RAY 

-
Reply 2 :

I am working in ongc MEHSANA ASSET sins november 1990,My present post is EXECUTIVE ENGINEER (PROD,) AT BHEL-120-(4).

I'M INTRESTED WORKING ABROAD IN OIL FIELD. I  HAVE TAKEN TRAINING OF IADC ON DATE 12/01/2013 TO 16/01/2013.AND SUCCESSFULLY PASSED.I DONT HAVE CERTIFICATE DUE TO ONGC POLICY.I HAVE JOB OFFER IN OIL INDUSTRY  ABROAD,  SO I NEED MY IADC CERTIFICATE,HOW CAN I GET IT. PLEASE HELP ME

Posted On : 09-Jun-13
By J J PATEL 

-
Reply 3 :

Dear Sir / Madam

Please advise if your esteemed Company trains "Trainer" to become "Certified Well Control Instructor". 

Posted On : 14-Jun-13
By Muhammad Hakimi 

-
Reply 4 :

Dear Sir / Madam

Please advise if your esteemed Company trains "Trainer" to become "Certified Well Control Instructor". 

Posted On : 14-Jun-13
By Muhammad Hakimi 

-
Reply 5 :

Posted On : 17-Aug-13
By anirudh narayan saxena 

-
Reply 6 :

Dear sir/madam i am student of drilling technology please guide about IDT

Posted On : 29-Sep-13
By Gulab prasad verma 

-
Reply 7 :

hello my name is sohan and i am from jammu and kashmir.

i would like to learn drilling technology can you assist me when and where i can get these training .Please help me out.

thankyou

Posted On : 22-Oct-13
By sohan singh 

-
Reply 8 :

hello sir/ madam my name is nilkamal and i am from assam. I had completed my graduation on mechanical engineering and i have interest on drilling field, can you assist me when and where i can get these training. please reply sir/ madam

Posted On : 11-Dec-13
By Nilkamal Kalita 

-
Reply 9 :

SIR,

I AM A STUDENT OF PETROLEUM ENGINEERING IN RAJIV GANDHI INSTITUTE OF PETROLEUM TECHNOLOGY,RAEBARELI.PRESENTLY IN 2nd YEAR.

I AM REALLY INTERESTED IN SUMMER PROJECTS IN DRILLING TECHNOLOGY AND WOULD LIKE TO DO PROJECT IN IDT.SIR PLEASE HELP ME OUT TELL WHOM TO CONTACT AND WHAT ARE THE PROCEDURES FOR JOINING.

Posted On : 11-Feb-14
By TEJAS DESHKAR 

-
Reply 10 :

sir,

I am a student of petroleum engineering pursuing my final year and i would like to do m.tech in your esteemed college in drilling and i would like to know how to apply and amount of fee to be paid for 2years. 

Thanking you.

Posted On : 20-Mar-14
By k sai surya reddy  

-
Reply 11 :

B-07   safety in drilling course level inqure detail  send my email 

Posted On : 01-Apr-14
By BABULAL JAT 

-
Reply 12 :

Dear sir / madam

I am student of mechanical engineering and I wish to join IDT for certificate / diploma in drilling technology. Can I join IDT ?

Please guide me as you possible. 

Thanking you.

Posted On : 03-Apr-14
By shaikh sajeed 

-
Reply 13 :

Hello,

I am interested to know more about this course, kindly let me know the schedule of this course and fees. Are there any placement assistance provided?

Keshav

Posted On : 03-Apr-14
By Keshav Pujeri 

-
Have comments on ONGC : IDT: Institute Of Drilling Technology, Dehradun
Name
Email
Mobile No
Review

Not readable? Change text.
Code

Related Links
Premium Creche in DehraDun
Give your child the best. Presenting Creche Services by Educomp Little Millennium and Fab tuition.
Institute of Banking and training now in Kashipur
The Institute of Banking Training is highly reputed Institute for Banking P.O,Clerical,SSC and Competitive Exams Training in India. The Institute Has Given Excellent Results Particularly in all banking and other Competitive Exams. IBT Institute is specialized in coaching for SNAP, XAT, MAT, CMAT, CSAT and MET Examinations Training in India. The Institute was incorporated in the year 2008 and has successfully created a reputation for itself. Today, IBT is Ranked No.1 in the country and is known as one of the best educational institutes imparting quality education in various fields such as CAT, SNAP, XAT, MAT, CMAT, CSAT, PCS and MET Examinations Training. IBT has now spread to across North india with having National Office at Mumbai and having 11 Branches.  Up-to-date Course Material. • Network in whole north India having 15+ Institutes. • 5000+ Selections in different banks and govt. sector. Visit www.ibtindia.com www.Ibtcat.com
Dehradun Taxi Service, Dehra Dun
Contact - 09690749753
looking for garhwali brahmin girl
Looking for garhwali brahmin girl for garhwali brahmin boy aged 33, engg, 6 lpa, working & settled Delhi. Serious may call directly at mobile 9312609753.
Business Opportunity: Cook Eat and Earn in DehraDun
CONTACT FOR DETAIL.ANY BODY CAN DO...
Second Hand & Used Bike For Sale In Dehradun
Second Hand & Used Bike For Sale In Dehradun Call;9897331655 All Bikes For Availebel Sale & Purchase
Summer Training in APPIN in DehraDun
Appin Technology Lab currently a network of 110+ training labs provides comprehensive training in INFORMATION SECURITY & ETHICAL HACKING, EMBEDDED SYSTEM USING AVR,EMBEDDED ROBOTICS ,EMBEDDED LINUX,ARM,GSM,MATLAB,PLC SCADA, AUTOCAD ,CATIA, PRO-E ,ANSYS, ANDROID,CLOUD COMPUTING,INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION, PROGRAMMING(Microsoft .NET, Java, Php), ONLINE MARKETING, Networks, Database and has been operating training centers across India, Africa, Asia, Eastern Europe, South America and Middle East. Appin also runs online training programs in North America, Western Europe and Australia. We are among top IT professional training companies and the best in its category by the popular The Week magazine.We Provide the training which is based on live projects and 100% Plaxement assistance to each student. We have the expertise faculties who provide training and Interenship . We provide summmer training,Winter training, six months training, based on live projects from appin group As a next step, You can visit the website www.appinonline.com or www.dehradun.bp.appinonline.com or call us at 8267000800-900 Why Appin??? Appin is a global Information security Training & service provider. - Appin courses featured in the category of hot courses in India Today & Outlook - Third largest army of the world employs appin security consultants - Appin has trainied over 100000 candidates via training products and services. - Appin has secured most famous Commonwealth Games 2010 held in delhi. - The certification of specific technologies is accepted worldwide with companies such as IBM,TCS,INFOSYS NUCLEUS SOFTWARE etc. - Live projects with on Job training. - Sessions by Industry experts - International Certification from Appin Technology Lab accredited by IADL(UK), USDLA (US) and accepted across the world. - APPIN is an active member of IEEE(Institute of Electrical and Elecctronics Engineers) Please call 8267000900
Dr. Verma Clinic (Sexologist) Dehradun
CONTACT:  Dr. VERMA CLINIC, 19, PALTAN BAZAR NEAR GYAN WATCH COMPANY 2nd FLOOR NEAR CLOCK TOWER DEHRADUN Mobile: 9358 802 500 Email: drvermaclinic@gmail.com
PLAYSCHOOL TEACHERS required in Dehradun
PRIMARY TEACHER:-NTT / B.Ed teachers with minimum 2 year experience ASST. TEACHERS:-graduates who want to make a career in teaching 7409626105
Melody wedding and party decorators.
melody wedding and party decorators. We are providing all kinds of one-stop decoration,sarvices prowading are wedding decoration,car- decoration,all type of flower arrangements,mandap decoration and also For more information contact us on +91-8087608739 or mail us on melodydeco7254@gmail.com id02jdr2014vis202
Training and Development Course
Looking for a job but unable to crack the interview??? Willing to speak professional english? Want to improve your personality? having fear of interview? Hurry! Hurry!!... Here, we are offering global Standard training by expert trainers only in just 1000Rs/- (for 1 month) in Dehradun for Students, Job hunters & Others Aspirants. Benefits for joining this · 100% Free job placement assistance for 6 months. · Personality development · Soft skill development · Interview preparation · Psychological analysis Student who can\'t read and write English can also join our course. So, now thinking for what??? Come and join our free demo class on 26th of February, 2014. Regards Job Revolution 514/5, Near Niranjanpur Mandi, Near Mohit Vihar Gate, Opp- Kenwood Public School, GMS Road Dehradun, (U.K.)-248001 0135-2729959 9756771115 www.jobrevolution.in
Soft Skill and employbility skill training
Looking for a job but unable to crack the interview??? Willing to speak professional english? Want to improve your personality? having fear of interview? Hurry! Hurry!!... Here, we are offering global Standard training by expert trainers only in just 1000Rs/- (for 1 month) in Dehradun for Students, Job hunters & Others Aspirants. Benefits for joining this · 100% Free job placement assistance for 6 months. · Personality development · Soft skill development · Interview preparation · Psychological analysis Student who can\'t read and write English can also join our course. So, now thinking for what??? Come and join our free demo class on 26th of February, 2014. Regards Job Revolution 514/5, Near Niranjanpur Mandi, Near Mohit Vihar Gate, Opp- Kenwood Public School, GMS Road Dehradun, (U.K.)-248001 0135-2729959 9756771115 www.jobrevolution.in
SEXOLOGIST IN DEHRADUN SEXUAL DISORDERS ,EARLY DISCHARGE,NIGHT FALL ETC
SEXOLOGIST IN DEHRADUN RAED-ABOUT SEXUAL PROBLEMS IN MEN,s INCLUDING,COMMON TYPES OF SEXUAL DYSFUNCTION ,SYMPTOMS,AND SOLUTION. IF YOU FEEL PHYSICALLY AND SEXUALLY WEAK ,BLUE VEINS OVER THE PENIS & NIGHTFALL DISORDER,EARLY DISCHARGE OR (PREMATURE EJACUIATE)DISCHARGE VERY SOON WITHOUT SEXUAL SATISFACTION OF YOU AND YOUR PARTNER . MANY PATIENT FACES EARLY DISCHARGE (PREMATURE EJACUIATE) DURING SEX POWER OF PENIS COMEDOWN AND SEMEN LEAK OUT EARLY AT THE TIME OF INTERCOURSE. FOR WITALITY ,STAMINA ,SEXUAL DISEASES OR DISORDERS & DYSFUNCTION SOLUTIONS ,TREATMENT & MEDICINE. HOW TO INCREASE INTERCOURSE TIME (STOP EARLY DISCHARGE). HOW TO STOP NIGHTFALL (SEXUAL SLEEPING DISORDERS). HOW TO MAINTAINED THE NATURAL STRENGTHPOWER  & PROPER LENGTH OF PENIS. THERE ARE MANY NATURAL IMMEDIATE EFFECTIVELY AND SUITABLE MEDICINE OR SUGGESTION REGARDING YOUR  PROBIEM WHICH YOU USUALLY FACE IN YOUR MARRIED OR UNMARRIED LIFE. TAKE OUR TREATMENT AND GET SOON MORE RESULTS IN FEW DAYS AND ENJOY YOUR LIFE. PREGNANCY MODE FOR SPERM MOTILITY DESCRIBES THE ABILITY OF SPERM TO MOVE PROPERLY TOWARDS AN EGG THIS CAN ALSO BE THOUGHT OF AS THE QUALITY OF THE SPERM WHICH IS A FACTOR IN SUCCESSFULL PREGNANCIES. TREATMENT, CONTACT- 1 MONTH (30 DAYS) COURSE COST R,s - 11000/ CONTACT-DR.VERMA CLINIC 19,PALTAN BAZAR NEAR GYAN WATCH COMPANY 2nd FLOOR NEAR CLOCK TOWER DEHRADUN (UTTRAKHAND). MOB.9358802500 EMAIL ID.deepakverma10479@gmail.com   STABLISTED - 1947
Inbound/Outbound Associates in DehraDun
We require a team of experienced associates for our Inbound Process-Tech. Pilot Batch
DoonHousing.com Property Solutions, Dehra Dun
Mob: 9761379057,  9719425300Landline : 0135- 6452645
Teacher (PRT/TGT/Preprimary) for international schools at Haldwani & Rudrapur-Uttrakhand
1.Should have flair for working with children. 2.Should have working zeal with creative & innovative ideas. 3.Should be comfortable in working with pre-primary, primary & middle school kids. 4•Ability to plan the lessons and deliver them efficiently to the students. 5•Handling a classroom of students and teaching them the subject that has been assigned 6•Highly skilled in planning the strategies and applying them for the development of students 7•Teach all the subjects in English, if have been assigned to teach so. 8•Teach students proper behaviour & maintain discipline amongst students. 9•Find new and productive ways of teaching students, that will help them learn faster, and more efficiently 10•Communicate with parents of each student, and inform them of their child\\\'s development in school 11•Maintain good and friendly relationships with the students and their parents, so that they can communicate openly with the teacher 12•Teach from the curriculum decided by the educational authorities, but also give suggestions for improving it 13•Encourage students to take part in developmental extracurricular activities, and recognize where the students\\\' talents should be put to good use . 14• Complete all other tasks and duties given by the Superior on time. if interested send your updated CV at mpunetha085@gmail.com
Tuition and Hobby Class
Presenting hobby Classes for kids by Educomp Little Millennium and Fab Tuition.
Dimensions Institute - Bank PO, Clerical, SSC, IELTS, TOEFL , Spoken English in Dehra Dun
Coaching for Bank PO, Bank Clerical, IBPS-CWE, NDA, CDSE, SSC, CPOS,IELTS, TOEFL , Spoken English, GD Interview Training, by Expert Faculties. Lowest rates in Dehradun . Training material provided. Dimensions Institute, Ballupur, 75004-75352, 95572-83155,, email: dimensions.doon@gmail.com, info@dimensionsdoon.com visit: www.dimensionsdoon.com
Looking to hire Fresher with a passion in DehraDun
TackyMinds is looking for energetic freshers (BBA or MBA or Post Graduates) who can help us with global research work for our US clients. You need to have scored at least 65% in 10th and 12th. You must have excellent English comprehension skills. We are looking for the best and paying the best! If you are serious about staying in Dehradun and wanting a career email us at careers@tackyminds.com
How to Earn Rs.25000 every month in internet
You can earn Rs.25000 very month from internet. This is easy form filling jobs. Work less than 1 hr daily. One time investment. Please visit the website http://copypastework.com/
  • D1
  • Book Ads
  • Delhi to DehraDun taxi
  • D2
Uttarakhand Jobs
Jobs in DehraDun
Submit Resume
Resume Bank
Business Opportunities in Uttarakhand
Business Opportunities in DehraDun
Events in Uttarakhand
Events in DehraDun
Real Estate in Uttarakhand
Real Estate in DehraDun
Uttarakhand Matrimony
DehraDun Matrimony
Free Classifieds in Uttarakhand
Free Classifieds in DehraDun
Discount and Offers
Discounts in Dehradun
Movie Running in DehraDun
Movies Running in Rishikesh
Rama Palace, Rishikesh
Glitz CinemaHall, DehraDun
Big Cinemas, DehraDun
SilverCity CinemaHall, DehraDun
Play Schools in Uttarakhand
Play Schools in DehraDun
Educational Institutes in Uttarakhand
Educational Institutes in DehraDun
Schools in Uttarakhand
Schools in DehraDun
Colleges in Uttarakhand
Colleges in DehraDun

Hospitals in DehraDun
Hospitals in Haridwar
Orphanage in DehraDun
Orphanage in Haridwar
Tourist Places in Uttarakhand
Tourist Places in DehraDun
Restaurants in Uttarakhand
Restaurants in DehraDun
Hotels in Uttarakhand
Hotels in DehraDun
ChatpataDun is glad to take the feedback from the users, to help us improve. Please provide your valuable feedback!

Name*
Email*
Mobile No*
Feedback*

Page generated in 1397621656.546 seconds.