Keep me signed in    
ChatpataDun Announcements:

Teen's Forum

ONGC : IDT: Institute Of Drilling Technology, Dehradun

Posted On : 17-Jun-12
By RAHUL RAY 

Reply 1 :

The Institute of Drilling Technology (IDT) was set up in 1978 at Dehradun. Located in the picturesque valley of Doon between the green Shivaliks and the lower Himalayas, it is engaged in relentless effort in R&D and has rendered excellent services in the area of oil and gas well drilling technology. Over the years, the Institute has emerged as a premier R&D centre in South East Asia, capable of providing advance technical knowledge through training and offering plausible solution to field problems.

The Institute with highly qualified and experienced scientists and engineers, carries out applied research in all facets of drilling related activities to achieve technical excellence in R&D efforts and assimilation of emerging technologies.

The Institute of Drilling Technology (IDT) was set up in 1978 at Dehradun. Located in the picturesque valley of Doon between the green Shivaliks and the lower Himalayas, it is engaged in relentless effort in R&D and has rendered excellent services in the area of oil and gas well drilling technology. Over the years, the Institute has emerged as a premier R&D centre in South East Asia, capable of providing advance technical knowledge through training and offering plausible solution to field problems.

The Institute with highly qualified and experienced scientists and engineers, carries out applied research in all facets of drilling related activities to achieve technical excellence in R&D efforts and assimilation of emerging technologies.

The integrated HRD division imparts training to participants from both national and international oil companies in various aspects of oil well drilling technologies. The renowned Well Control School at IDT has been accredited by International Well Control Forum, The Netherlands, International Alliance for Well Control, the Netherlands, and also from International Association of Drilling Contractors, USA.

The infrastructure for applied R&D has been developed with the state-of-the-art equipment and machines to achieve qualitative experimental results. Focus of R&D is directed towards drilling technology, drilling fluid engineering and cementation and cementing materials to meet challenges of drilling industry. The technologists and scientists provide solutions to the down hole drilling problems, improving design of the systems and thereby contributing towards the development of excellent, efficient and cost effective operations.

Institute of Drilling Technology
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
Kaulagarh Road, Dehradun 248195,
Uttaranchal, India

Tel.: +31-135-756109, 758647, 757637
Fax: +91-135-758926

e-mail: idtqngc@giasdl0l.vsnl.net.in, idtongc@vsnl.com

Posted On : 17-Jun-12
By RAHUL RAY 

-
Reply 2 :

I am working in ongc MEHSANA ASSET sins november 1990,My present post is EXECUTIVE ENGINEER (PROD,) AT BHEL-120-(4).

I'M INTRESTED WORKING ABROAD IN OIL FIELD. I  HAVE TAKEN TRAINING OF IADC ON DATE 12/01/2013 TO 16/01/2013.AND SUCCESSFULLY PASSED.I DONT HAVE CERTIFICATE DUE TO ONGC POLICY.I HAVE JOB OFFER IN OIL INDUSTRY  ABROAD,  SO I NEED MY IADC CERTIFICATE,HOW CAN I GET IT. PLEASE HELP ME

Posted On : 09-Jun-13
By J J PATEL 

-
Reply 3 :

Dear Sir / Madam

Please advise if your esteemed Company trains "Trainer" to become "Certified Well Control Instructor". 

Posted On : 14-Jun-13
By Muhammad Hakimi 

-
Reply 4 :

Dear Sir / Madam

Please advise if your esteemed Company trains "Trainer" to become "Certified Well Control Instructor". 

Posted On : 14-Jun-13
By Muhammad Hakimi 

-
Reply 5 :

Posted On : 17-Aug-13
By anirudh narayan saxena 

-
Reply 6 :

Dear sir/madam i am student of drilling technology please guide about IDT

Posted On : 29-Sep-13
By Gulab prasad verma 

-
Reply 7 :

hello my name is sohan and i am from jammu and kashmir.

i would like to learn drilling technology can you assist me when and where i can get these training .Please help me out.

thankyou

Posted On : 22-Oct-13
By sohan singh 

-
Reply 8 :

hello sir/ madam my name is nilkamal and i am from assam. I had completed my graduation on mechanical engineering and i have interest on drilling field, can you assist me when and where i can get these training. please reply sir/ madam

Posted On : 11-Dec-13
By Nilkamal Kalita 

-
Reply 9 :

SIR,

I AM A STUDENT OF PETROLEUM ENGINEERING IN RAJIV GANDHI INSTITUTE OF PETROLEUM TECHNOLOGY,RAEBARELI.PRESENTLY IN 2nd YEAR.

I AM REALLY INTERESTED IN SUMMER PROJECTS IN DRILLING TECHNOLOGY AND WOULD LIKE TO DO PROJECT IN IDT.SIR PLEASE HELP ME OUT TELL WHOM TO CONTACT AND WHAT ARE THE PROCEDURES FOR JOINING.

Posted On : 11-Feb-14
By TEJAS DESHKAR 

-
Reply 10 :

sir,

I am a student of petroleum engineering pursuing my final year and i would like to do m.tech in your esteemed college in drilling and i would like to know how to apply and amount of fee to be paid for 2years. 

Thanking you.

Posted On : 20-Mar-14
By k sai surya reddy  

-
Reply 11 :

B-07   safety in drilling course level inqure detail  send my email 

Posted On : 01-Apr-14
By BABULAL JAT 

-
Reply 12 :

Dear sir / madam

I am student of mechanical engineering and I wish to join IDT for certificate / diploma in drilling technology. Can I join IDT ?

Please guide me as you possible. 

Thanking you.

Posted On : 03-Apr-14
By shaikh sajeed 

-
Reply 13 :

Hello,

I am interested to know more about this course, kindly let me know the schedule of this course and fees. Are there any placement assistance provided?

Keshav

Posted On : 03-Apr-14
By Keshav Pujeri 

-
Reply 14 :

hi sir,

i would like to know well controll, let me information about idt.

thanking u.

Posted On : 23-Apr-14
By prakash 

-
Reply 15 :

Dear sir,

My self M.N.Rao,Pls furnish the IDT course details Kindly,

Regards,

M.N.RAO.

Posted On : 25-Apr-14
By M.Nageswararao 

-
Reply 16 :

pls send me drilling coureses details

Posted On : 28-Apr-14
By venkata ramana 

-
Reply 17 :

Dear Sir,

I have just graduated commerce this year, Please help me, i need to do the training IDT for my career. please acknowledge this mail as it important and revert back by  mail. pls send me drilling course details     thanking you in advance

ELTON RODRIGUES

Posted On : 15-May-14
By ELTON RODRIGUES 

-
Reply 18 :

hi sir,

I want to admission in IDL for Drilling Engineering. Is this possible with distance education form IDL Dehradun? plz help.

Posted On : 13-Jun-14
By Atul 

-
Reply 19 :

for job

Posted On : 26-Jun-14
By S.T.N.SWAMY 

-
Have comments on ONGC : IDT: Institute Of Drilling Technology, Dehradun
Name
Email
Mobile No
Review

Not readable? Change text.
Code

Related Links
Lecturer Resume of Rajesh Singh Bhandari, Submit your resume now!
Lecturer Resume of Rajesh Singh Bhandari, Submit your resume now!
.NET Resume of Hemant, Submit your resume now!
.NET Resume of Hemant, Submit your resume now!
JAVA Resume of Ishu, Submit your resume now!
JAVA Resume of Ishu, Submit your resume now!
PHP Developer resume of Sachin, Submit your resume now!
PHP Developer resume of Sachin, Submit your resume now!
Sales and Brand Manager Resume of Praveen Sharma, Submit your resume now!
Sales and Brand Manager Resume of Praveen Sharma, Submit your resume now!
Courses at Cyber Radix Academy For Future Technology(C.R.A.F.T)
Various Courses Offered at Cyber Radix Academy:- Diploma in Software ApplicationsDiploma in Web Development & GraphicsDiploma in Desktop PublishingDiploma in  Ethical Hacking Diploma in Finance and AccountingDiploma in Hardware Networking C.R.A.F.T Certification in Ethical HackingC.R.A.F.T Certification in Computer AwarenessC.R.A.F.T Certification in Web DesigningC.R.A.F.T Certification in Hardware NetworkingC.R.A.F.T Certification in TallyC.R.A.F.T Certification in DTP Programming Languages(C,C++,Java)Web Technologies(PHP MySQL,ASP.net)Others:-Skill Development/Personality DevelopmentSelf Grooming Spoken English SEO(Search Engine Optimization) SEM(Search Engine Marketing)Features:-Classes:Morning and Evening timeFlexible Batch TimingUpdated Labs with Latest SoftwaresAvail group discounts, Register soon and Book your seat and avail the best opportunity the industry has to offer.Kindly visit our institute to see our Lab Facilities available and meet the concerned Faculty for further information.Join For One Free Demo ClassAvail 50% Discount(only for Females)For more details Feel free to call us:7417001010,0135-6066999or Visit our InstituteC-1,First Floor,Daya Palace,Nehru Colony(Oppst Chanchal Sweet Shop)
New House For Sale In Arogya Vihar Banjarawala Haridwar Road Near Kargi Chok, Call 9258222222
New House For Sale In Arogya Vihar Banjarawala Haridwar Road Near Kargi Chok Please call 9258222222
Web Developer Resume of Rumeet, Submit your resume now!
Web Developer Resume of Rumeet, Submit your resume now!
Database Administrator resume of Vaseem, Submit your resume now!
Database Administrator resume of Vaseem, Submit your resume now!
Nokia Lumia 510 for sale just 8599!
Nokia’s new Microsoft’s Windows phone which was unveiled on 23rd September, 2012 is now available for purchase. Nokia Lumia 510 which was initially brought out with Windows Phone 7.5 operating system but later on it got Windows Phone 7.8 operating system. The new device comes with updated OS while the previous model will soon get an update although the update will not be available OTA. Features like revamped home screen and resizable Live Tiles are incorporated with the new windows. Now it can also send files over Bluetooth which was not possible earlier. Nokia Lumia 510 features a 4-inch TFT capacitive multi-touch touch screen with a resolution of 480x800 pixels and density of 233 pixels per inch. It has an 800MHz Cortex A5 single core processor with Adreno 200 graphics chip. The handset is also equipped with a Qualcomm MSM7227A Snapdragon chipset which is generally used for 3G connection. For further details please visit http://www.nationalinfoservice.org .Posted id (nisjobwb78681@gmail.com).
Web/Software Development in Dehradun
LXG Technologies offers you web and software development at very cheapest price. We will also provide 1000 bulk SMS free with website. Feel free to contact us at +91-9759371139, 9756201100, 9760966139 Web:www.lxgtech.com email: info@lxgtech.com
Wanted land at Chopta, please call 8888884902
Wanted 5 to 10 acres property in Chopta for eco huts
Skill Development Centre India
About Centre for Employability Skills (CES Academy) CESAcademy’s Skill Development Centre aims at assisting students, job aspirants and working professionals in discovering their potential through multi-level assessment, working on their skills and competencies and aligning their skills and personality to a relevant career. The program is suitable for senior secondary students, graduates, job seekers and working professionals. It helps you learn life and workplace skills like time management, stress management, change management, negotiations, adaptability, decision making, thinking creatively, business communication including English speaking and writing, confidence, self-starting, team working, self-management, business computer or IT skills, problem solving, business numeracy etc. Speaking English is not enough.>> Though speaking in English is considered important today but it cannot guarantee you success. The organisations expect job applicants (even freshers) to have skills required to perform and prosper at the work place. Our programs help you gain functional fluency in spoken English through the workshops we do for skill development. How do you benefit from work place skills?>> Your success rate is higher than other aspirants Help you discover your talent and competencies It gives you confidence Helps you network with the industry patrons and leaders Improve your presentation skills through real time experiences You become adaptable; the most important trait employers look for today Our Program is based on dividing the ‘Job’ Journey into ‘Problem’ Statements>> Resume. The first problem area, we help you in creating effective resumes. We focus on the content rather than the look and feel. Job Search and Application. Searching for Job is a full time Job. We help you in understand the ‘how’, ‘why’ and ‘where’ of Job Search and Application Job Interview. We focus on the content of the Job Interview. Help you understand the questions and guide you to answer them in the best possible manner Workplace Skills We help you develop required skills for performing and prospering at the workplace and also understand the employer’s requirement and expectations Our program is offered through following tools>> Assessment Continued Workshops Presentations Group & Individual Activities AV Coaching Real Time Experience Live Projects Events Simulations & Mock Sessions Role Plays, Games & Industry Interactions Summary of Benefits / Values you draw from the program. Decision Making, Confidence, Future Success and Opens up doors of opportunities for you. Two Level Assessments   Besides the work assessments, your personality, skills and competencies are assessed at the time of entry and subsequently at the competition of the program Skilling for Life This program helps you in acquiring skills which you can transfer from one work situation to another throughout your life Best Networking The program offers you opportunity to network with the industry leaders and hiring managers Two level Job Assistance You are offered a two level Job assistance. One is through the standardised and validated assessment test you take and the other through Skill Development India’s network The Programs we offer:>> Job Readiness Weekdays, 1.5 hour contact, Monday to Saturday for 1 Week Job Readiness & Suitability Weekdays, 1.5 hour contact, Monday to Saturday for 2 Week Express Weekdays, 1 hour contact, Monday to Friday for 1 Months Rapid Weekends, 4 hour contact, Saturday / Sunday for 1 Months Comprehensive Accelerated Weekdays, 2.5 hour contact, Monday to Friday for 1 Months Advanced Weekdays, 1 hour contact, Monday to Friday for 2 Months Comprehensive Weekdays, 1 hour contact, Monday to Friday for 3 Months
IT Resume of Mukesh, Submit your resume now!
IT Resume of Mukesh, Submit your resume now!
New House For Sale In Arogya Vihar Banjarawala Haridwar Road Near Kargi Chok, call 9258222222
New House For Sale In Arogya Vihar Banjarawala Haridwar Road Near Kargi Chok Please call 9258222222
Girls Hostel in Dehra Dun excellent location, safe, homely env
Electrical Engineer Resume of Lokesh Kuletha, Submit your resume now!
Electrical Engineer Resume of Lokesh Kuletha, Submit your resume now!
Nokia Lumia 510 for sale just 8599!
Nokia’s new Microsoft’s Windows phone which was unveiled on 23rd September, 2012 is now available for purchase. Nokia Lumia 510 which was initially brought out with Windows Phone 7.5 operating system but later on it got Windows Phone 7.8 operating system. The new device comes with updated OS while the previous model will soon get an update although the update will not be available OTA. Features like revamped home screen and resizable Live Tiles are incorporated with the new windows. Now it can also send files over Bluetooth which was not possible earlier. Nokia Lumia 510 features a 4-inch TFT capacitive multi-touch touch screen with a resolution of 480x800 pixels and density of 233 pixels per inch. It has an 800MHz Cortex A5 single core processor with Adreno 200 graphics chip. The handset is also equipped with a Qualcomm MSM7227A Snapdragon chipset which is generally used for 3G connection. For further details please visit http://www.nationalinfoservice.org .Posted id (nisjobwb78681@gmail.com).
looking for groom, please call 9891857358
Hello everyone i am looking for a groom for my daughter.We are basically from tehri garhwal,uttarakhand but settled in delhi.She is working in tourism sector and also preparing to crack entrance exams for govt job. If u found it suitable kindly contact at 9891857358
Teaching Resume of Lalit Kumar Sharma, Submit your resume now!
Teaching Resume of Lalit Kumar Sharma, Submit your resume now!
  • D1
  • Book Ads
  • Delhi to DehraDun taxi
  • D2
Uttarakhand Jobs
Jobs in DehraDun
Submit Resume
Resume Bank
Business Opportunities in Uttarakhand
Business Opportunities in DehraDun
Events in Uttarakhand
Events in DehraDun
Real Estate in Uttarakhand
Real Estate in DehraDun
Uttarakhand Matrimony
DehraDun Matrimony
Free Classifieds in Uttarakhand
Free Classifieds in DehraDun
Discount and Offers
Discounts in Dehradun
Movie Running in DehraDun
Movies Running in Rishikesh
Rama Palace, Rishikesh
Glitz CinemaHall, DehraDun
Big Cinemas, DehraDun
SilverCity CinemaHall, DehraDun
Play Schools in Uttarakhand
Play Schools in DehraDun
Educational Institutes in Uttarakhand
Educational Institutes in DehraDun
Schools in Uttarakhand
Schools in DehraDun
Colleges in Uttarakhand
Colleges in DehraDun

Hospitals in DehraDun
Hospitals in Haridwar
Orphanage in DehraDun
Orphanage in Haridwar
Tourist Places in Uttarakhand
Tourist Places in DehraDun
Restaurants in Uttarakhand
Restaurants in DehraDun
Hotels in Uttarakhand
Hotels in DehraDun
ChatpataDun is glad to take the feedback from the users, to help us improve. Please provide your valuable feedback!

Name*
Email*
Mobile No*
Feedback*

Page generated in 1406394678.2 seconds.