Keep me signed in    
ChatpataDun Announcements:

Teen's Forum

ONGC : IDT: Institute Of Drilling Technology, Dehradun

Posted On : 17-Jun-12
By RAHUL RAY 

Reply 1 :

The Institute of Drilling Technology (IDT) was set up in 1978 at Dehradun. Located in the picturesque valley of Doon between the green Shivaliks and the lower Himalayas, it is engaged in relentless effort in R&D and has rendered excellent services in the area of oil and gas well drilling technology. Over the years, the Institute has emerged as a premier R&D centre in South East Asia, capable of providing advance technical knowledge through training and offering plausible solution to field problems.

The Institute with highly qualified and experienced scientists and engineers, carries out applied research in all facets of drilling related activities to achieve technical excellence in R&D efforts and assimilation of emerging technologies.

The Institute of Drilling Technology (IDT) was set up in 1978 at Dehradun. Located in the picturesque valley of Doon between the green Shivaliks and the lower Himalayas, it is engaged in relentless effort in R&D and has rendered excellent services in the area of oil and gas well drilling technology. Over the years, the Institute has emerged as a premier R&D centre in South East Asia, capable of providing advance technical knowledge through training and offering plausible solution to field problems.

The Institute with highly qualified and experienced scientists and engineers, carries out applied research in all facets of drilling related activities to achieve technical excellence in R&D efforts and assimilation of emerging technologies.

The integrated HRD division imparts training to participants from both national and international oil companies in various aspects of oil well drilling technologies. The renowned Well Control School at IDT has been accredited by International Well Control Forum, The Netherlands, International Alliance for Well Control, the Netherlands, and also from International Association of Drilling Contractors, USA.

The infrastructure for applied R&D has been developed with the state-of-the-art equipment and machines to achieve qualitative experimental results. Focus of R&D is directed towards drilling technology, drilling fluid engineering and cementation and cementing materials to meet challenges of drilling industry. The technologists and scientists provide solutions to the down hole drilling problems, improving design of the systems and thereby contributing towards the development of excellent, efficient and cost effective operations.

Institute of Drilling Technology
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
Kaulagarh Road, Dehradun 248195,
Uttaranchal, India

Tel.: +31-135-756109, 758647, 757637
Fax: +91-135-758926

e-mail: idtqngc@giasdl0l.vsnl.net.in, idtongc@vsnl.com

Posted On : 17-Jun-12
By RAHUL RAY 

-
Reply 2 :

I am working in ongc MEHSANA ASSET sins november 1990,My present post is EXECUTIVE ENGINEER (PROD,) AT BHEL-120-(4).

I'M INTRESTED WORKING ABROAD IN OIL FIELD. I  HAVE TAKEN TRAINING OF IADC ON DATE 12/01/2013 TO 16/01/2013.AND SUCCESSFULLY PASSED.I DONT HAVE CERTIFICATE DUE TO ONGC POLICY.I HAVE JOB OFFER IN OIL INDUSTRY  ABROAD,  SO I NEED MY IADC CERTIFICATE,HOW CAN I GET IT. PLEASE HELP ME

Posted On : 09-Jun-13
By J J PATEL 

-
Reply 3 :

Dear Sir / Madam

Please advise if your esteemed Company trains "Trainer" to become "Certified Well Control Instructor". 

Posted On : 14-Jun-13
By Muhammad Hakimi 

-
Reply 4 :

Dear Sir / Madam

Please advise if your esteemed Company trains "Trainer" to become "Certified Well Control Instructor". 

Posted On : 14-Jun-13
By Muhammad Hakimi 

-
Reply 5 :

Posted On : 17-Aug-13
By anirudh narayan saxena 

-
Reply 6 :

Dear sir/madam i am student of drilling technology please guide about IDT

Posted On : 29-Sep-13
By Gulab prasad verma 

-
Reply 7 :

hello my name is sohan and i am from jammu and kashmir.

i would like to learn drilling technology can you assist me when and where i can get these training .Please help me out.

thankyou

Posted On : 22-Oct-13
By sohan singh 

-
Reply 8 :

hello sir/ madam my name is nilkamal and i am from assam. I had completed my graduation on mechanical engineering and i have interest on drilling field, can you assist me when and where i can get these training. please reply sir/ madam

Posted On : 11-Dec-13
By Nilkamal Kalita 

-
Reply 9 :

SIR,

I AM A STUDENT OF PETROLEUM ENGINEERING IN RAJIV GANDHI INSTITUTE OF PETROLEUM TECHNOLOGY,RAEBARELI.PRESENTLY IN 2nd YEAR.

I AM REALLY INTERESTED IN SUMMER PROJECTS IN DRILLING TECHNOLOGY AND WOULD LIKE TO DO PROJECT IN IDT.SIR PLEASE HELP ME OUT TELL WHOM TO CONTACT AND WHAT ARE THE PROCEDURES FOR JOINING.

Posted On : 11-Feb-14
By TEJAS DESHKAR 

-
Reply 10 :

sir,

I am a student of petroleum engineering pursuing my final year and i would like to do m.tech in your esteemed college in drilling and i would like to know how to apply and amount of fee to be paid for 2years. 

Thanking you.

Posted On : 20-Mar-14
By k sai surya reddy  

-
Reply 11 :

B-07   safety in drilling course level inqure detail  send my email 

Posted On : 01-Apr-14
By BABULAL JAT 

-
Reply 12 :

Dear sir / madam

I am student of mechanical engineering and I wish to join IDT for certificate / diploma in drilling technology. Can I join IDT ?

Please guide me as you possible. 

Thanking you.

Posted On : 03-Apr-14
By shaikh sajeed 

-
Reply 13 :

Hello,

I am interested to know more about this course, kindly let me know the schedule of this course and fees. Are there any placement assistance provided?

Keshav

Posted On : 03-Apr-14
By Keshav Pujeri 

-
Reply 14 :

hi sir,

i would like to know well controll, let me information about idt.

thanking u.

Posted On : 23-Apr-14
By prakash 

-
Reply 15 :

Dear sir,

My self M.N.Rao,Pls furnish the IDT course details Kindly,

Regards,

M.N.RAO.

Posted On : 25-Apr-14
By M.Nageswararao 

-
Reply 16 :

pls send me drilling coureses details

Posted On : 28-Apr-14
By venkata ramana 

-
Reply 17 :

Dear Sir,

I have just graduated commerce this year, Please help me, i need to do the training IDT for my career. please acknowledge this mail as it important and revert back by  mail. pls send me drilling course details     thanking you in advance

ELTON RODRIGUES

Posted On : 15-May-14
By ELTON RODRIGUES 

-
Reply 18 :

hi sir,

I want to admission in IDL for Drilling Engineering. Is this possible with distance education form IDL Dehradun? plz help.

Posted On : 13-Jun-14
By Atul 

-
Reply 19 :

for job

Posted On : 26-Jun-14
By S.T.N.SWAMY 

-
Have comments on ONGC : IDT: Institute Of Drilling Technology, Dehradun
Name
Email
Mobile No
Review

Not readable? Change text.
Code

Related Links
SEXOLOGIST IN DEHRADUN
FOR STAMINA ,VITALITY ,& ENERGY  ,SEXUAL DISORDERS LIKE NIGHT FALL  ,EARLY DISCHARGE  ,MOTILITY, SPERM COUNT PROBLEMS PLEASE CONTACT DR . VERMA CLINIC 19, PALTAN BAZAR NEAR GYAN WATCH COMPANY 2ND FLOOR DEHRADUN.
Marketing Resume of Sidharth Raju, Submit your resume now!
Marketing Resume of Sidharth Raju, Submit your resume now!
Franchise business at www.bristolindia.org
Earn money now easy at home Contact us for relief, we offered work simple at home Online data entry job now comes to your door step. Best way to good income at your home. This is a Registered company & provides service since 2004. For More details Visit company website – www.bristolindia.org  OR Email:- info@bristolindia.org  Call: 0674-6410344, 9338291208. Posted Id- BOSP845
DEHRADUN AIRPORT TAXI SERVICE
DEHRADUN AIRPORT TAXI SERVICE Mobile: 91 9458384357,9917920870,9927447866We take grate deal of pleasure to introduce ourselves as a Car, Cab and Taxi Rental or Hire Service Provider in Dehradun,Haridwar,Rishikesh Uttarakhand for the corporate, holidays & honeymoon trip / packages and religious trip, pilgrimage. We have always attached with quality of our service, while offering most competitive price to our customers. We Provide All Kinds of A/c & Non A/c Car & Coaches for Local / Outstation on chauffeur driven Car\'s with reasonable rate with great safety feature for the safe drive with more comfort\'s on the drive for Haridwar, Rishikesh, Mussoorie, Dehradun, Badrinath, Cahrdham Yatra, Do Dham Yatra etc.We are having our full-fledge infrastructure, like office, telephone, internet, reservation systems, and all modern equipments.Here we would like to deal with your esteem Customer / Organization.If you have a plan to travel in & around Dehradun,Haridwar,Rishikesh than just send us the e-mail / call us.Feel Free to Contact us any time for enquire / booking for fleet operating.Thanks & Best RegardsEvergreen Travel Service
Gorilla Air Travel Xpress
                             Gorilla Air Travel Xpress Hii Everyone , My name is Sumit Thakur.  I m from Gorilla Air Travel Xpress. If u want to save money on Air rates. So just contact me . first you can check your agent rates then check my rates. you will say it your rates r too cheap . so dont wait grab this opportunity. Sumit Thakur 8979359373
hotel management
I am interested in hm , plz contact me
B Tech passout looking for a job
B Tech passout looking for a job
Carry your own bags before you go shopping in DehraDun
Uttarakhand Government saw a blanket ban on the use of polythene bags on July 17, and violators have to cough up fine of upto Rs 5000.This was city municipal commissioner Harak Singh Rawat's first project to clean up DehraDun.
Marketing Resume of Yashwant Saini, Submit your resume now!
Marketing Resume of Yashwant, Submit your resume now!
Plot at Hathibarkala, please call 9675762455
42x105 ,can be divided into five small plots .twoside lane. very close to Survey gate on cant road/CM house. Semi commercial use possible.very attractive price to value proposition.clean title. All known schools,institutions nearby.close to rajpur road. Please call 9675762455
I want to talk to HR Department. So please give me contact number
I want to talk to HR Department. So please give me contact number
Database Administrator resume of Vaseem, Submit your resume now!
Database Administrator resume of Vaseem, Submit your resume now!
Sales and Brand Manager Resume of Praveen Sharma, Submit your resume now!
Sales and Brand Manager Resume of Praveen Sharma, Submit your resume now!
Mechanical Engineer Resume of Km Bandna, Submit your resume now!
Mechanical Engineer Resume of Km Bandna, Submit your resume now!
I want to know about fashion and merchandising course
I want to know about fashion and merchandising course for one year or two year.. I request.. plz plz... some information about your college
Professor Resume of Mayank Dixit, Submit your resume now!
Professor Resume of Mayank Dixit, Submit your resume now!
tents and event in DehraDun
Events Organiser & tent House Please call 7579001951
Best English Institute In Dehradun
Team Neo Sir Institute of languages (American Institute, Dehradun) has been working more than 12 year.  A team renowned as "Team Neo Sir" should be given credit for making american institute, dehradun and Also making bright  career  of students.  Email: sammsqeets@gmail.com Call: 0135-3202601
Distance education & Regular Professional courses
Shri Hans Educational & Welfare Society Registered Under Government Of Uttrakhand. Shri Hans Educational & Welfare Society  Distance Learning Universe is the renowned name in Distance Education sector & in regular . Shri Hans Institute management and Technology Distance Learning Universe is completely dedicated to provide education to the students. It thrives to provide quality education with innovative teaching methodology blended in a synchronous manner to offer the best distance learning experience. In today\\\'s competitive world, education plays an imperative role in shaping your future. Call us for admission us !  mobile number 8057385209
DehraDun Event: Babaji's Birthday Celebration at Sri Shivabalayogi Maharaj Ashram
Venue: Sri Shivabalayogi Maharaj Trust (Ashram)180-C Rajpur Rd,Rajpur P. O.,Dehra Dun- 248009,Uttarkhand, India.Contact:Amba Shivaranjani on 0135-2734214         Email: ashram@srby.orgEvent Details: Sunder Kand Paath followed by prasadamDate: 13th Sep, 2014Time: 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM Daily Satsang, Bhajan, Keertan, Bhandara (13th Sep to 21st Sep) Birthday Celebration - 20th Sep, 2014 Hawan, Satsang, Bhajan, Keertan, Bhandara Spiritual Head, Shri Shiva Rudra Balayogi Maharaj - direct disciple of Shri Shivabalayogi Maharaj.About Shri Shivabalayogi Maharaj - His Holiness Shri Shivarudra Balayogi, also affectionately known as Baba Maharaj, is a Self-Realized Yogi - one who has completed the path of Yoga and attained union with the Divine Consciousness.babaji A direct disciple of Shri Shivabalayogi Maharaj, He entered His Guru's service at the age of 19 and was later initiated into Sanyas, a monastic life of pure devotion and service to God and Guru.  He was placed in charge of the Dehra Dun Ashram of the Shri Shivabalayogi Maharaj Charitable Trust, where He attended to the Ashram visitors and His Guru's mission. Thus He spent 20 years absorbed in intense spiritual practice, combining selfless service, devotion to His Guru and deep meditation.Following the Mahasamadhi (the passing from this world's physical form) of His beloved Guru in 1994, Shri Shivarudra Balayogi was initiated through a divine vision into the spiritual practice of Tapas, in which He meditated for an average of 20 hours a day continually for the next 5 years. The culmination of this was the attainment of the goal of all spirituality -Self Realization, the permanent union of the mind with the Supreme Peace of Infinite Pure Consciousness.He now travels the world carrying on His Guru's mission of teaching dhyana meditation, true devotion and selfless service. Baba Maharaj is the embodiment of gentleness and compassion. His life itself is His teaching: devotion to God and Guru, selfless service to humanity and unrelenting effort in striving for spiritual perfection.Shri Babaji offers initiation into the technique of dhyana meditation which He used to achieve Self Realization, freely and without obligation. He engages audiences worldwide with His profound spiritual insight, drawn from deep personal experience rather than scriptural study.  His teachings are the purest form of the sublime philosophy of Self Realization taught by the ancient Sages of India.
  • D1
  • Book Ads
  • Delhi to DehraDun taxi
  • D2
Uttarakhand Jobs
Jobs in DehraDun
Submit Resume
Resume Bank
Business Opportunities in Uttarakhand
Business Opportunities in DehraDun
Events in Uttarakhand
Events in DehraDun
Real Estate in Uttarakhand
Real Estate in DehraDun
Uttarakhand Matrimony
DehraDun Matrimony
Free Classifieds in Uttarakhand
Free Classifieds in DehraDun
Discount and Offers
Discounts in Dehradun
Movie Running in DehraDun
Movies Running in Rishikesh
Rama Palace, Rishikesh
Glitz CinemaHall, DehraDun
Big Cinemas, DehraDun
SilverCity CinemaHall, DehraDun
Play Schools in Uttarakhand
Play Schools in DehraDun
Educational Institutes in Uttarakhand
Educational Institutes in DehraDun
Schools in Uttarakhand
Schools in DehraDun
Colleges in Uttarakhand
Colleges in DehraDun

Hospitals in DehraDun
Hospitals in Haridwar
Orphanage in DehraDun
Orphanage in Haridwar
Tourist Places in Uttarakhand
Tourist Places in DehraDun
Restaurants in Uttarakhand
Restaurants in DehraDun
Hotels in Uttarakhand
Hotels in DehraDun
ChatpataDun is glad to take the feedback from the users, to help us improve. Please provide your valuable feedback!

Name*
Email*
Mobile No*
Feedback*

Page generated in 1409306266.78 seconds.