Please Enter KeyWord

Discussion

Start New Discussion

All enquiries and discussions are admin managed, In order to avoid spamming. please allow 24-48 hours before your enquiries appear online for other users to respond.

Add pic to discussion (optional)

i need a job as a physiotherapist . please help. experience 30 yrs (More)

i need a job as a physiotherapist . please help. experience 30 yrs (Hide)

Ajay is there any home based jobs available
View 2 Reply Reply 28-Jun-17
Ajay is there any home based jobs available
View 1 Reply Reply 28-Jun-17
Sheetal creative consultant require best company for Accountant job/ cashier/ Back office contact 9690029844- Survir Singh Rana
Reply 06-Aug-17
Sheetal creative consultant Company Name: Rural Broadband Pvt Ltd ( AirJaldi ) Company Profile : AirJaldi, the brand name used by Rural Broadband Pvt. Ltd., a class A ISP, provides high-quality broadband connectivity to rural areas at reasonable rates. We connect large and small clients from the corporate, civil society and private sectors. Job Title : Junior Manager - Retailer Management Junior Manager - Sales Scope of work Maintain good relations with all retailers assigned 2. Launching new retailers in new locations. 3. Organizing and carrying out Marketing and Sales activities at XWF Hotspots 4. Updating marketing materials at Hotspots 5. Canopy, TUK TUK, and other activities in Hotspots assigned. 6. Weekly relation building calls with retailers to find out if they are facing any problems or have any suggestions. 7. Monthly/Bi-weekly Face to Face Meetings with retailers to establish themselves as the point of contact for XWF. 8. Organizing retailer meets at Networks along with other team members 9. Getting marketing material ready for activities. 10. Distribution of marketing material. 11. Daily/weekly coordination with Senior team members. 12. Suggest new activities/initiatives for retailers and implement ones made by AirJaldi Sales and Marketing team. 13. Coordinating between Tech/Deployment team and Retailers to solve issues with Hotspots. KRA 1. Good relations with retailers. 2. Coordinating with deployment team for solving retailer/HS problems. 3. Suggest marketing and sales campaigns in and around the area. 4. Regular reporting and working with data to see progress. 5. Updating marketing materials at Hotspots. 6. Progress of Hotspots/Retailers assigned. 7. Awareness of XWF in the hotspots assigned. 8. Number of pending issues with Hotspots at the end of a month. 9. Have the least amount of time for which a retailer/Hotspots problem persists. Qualification/Education : Nothing in particular. We want someone who is confident and responsible Salary - 8 - 10 thousand per month Location - Garhwal & Kumaon No Vacancy - 5 Experience : 0 - 2 Years Gender : Preferably Male ( because a lot of travel is involved ) but a female is also fine if she is ok with long hours of work and travel.
Reply 07-Aug-17
Sheetal creative consultant Company Name: Rural Broadband Pvt Ltd ( AirJaldi ) Company Profile : AirJaldi, the brand name used by Rural Broadband Pvt. Ltd., a class A ISP, provides high-quality broadband connectivity to rural areas at reasonable rates. We connect large and small clients from the corporate, civil society and private sectors. Job Title : Junior Manager - Retailer Management Junior Manager - Sales Scope of work Maintain good relations with all retailers assigned 2. Launching new retailers in new locations. 3. Organizing and carrying out Marketing and Sales activities at XWF Hotspots 4. Updating marketing materials at Hotspots 5. Canopy, TUK TUK, and other activities in Hotspots assigned. 6. Weekly relation building calls with retailers to find out if they are facing any problems or have any suggestions. 7. Monthly/Bi-weekly Face to Face Meetings with retailers to establish themselves as the point of contact for XWF. 8. Organizing retailer meets at Networks along with other team members 9. Getting marketing material ready for activities. 10. Distribution of marketing material. 11. Daily/weekly coordination with Senior team members. 12. Suggest new activities/initiatives for retailers and implement ones made by AirJaldi Sales and Marketing team. 13. Coordinating between Tech/Deployment team and Retailers to solve issues with Hotspots. KRA 1. Good relations with retailers. 2. Coordinating with deployment team for solving retailer/HS problems. 3. Suggest marketing and sales campaigns in and around the area. 4. Regular reporting and working with data to see progress. 5. Updating marketing materials at Hotspots. 6. Progress of Hotspots/Retailers assigned. 7. Awareness of XWF in the hotspots assigned. 8. Number of pending issues with Hotspots at the end of a month. 9. Have the least amount of time for which a retailer/Hotspots problem persists. Qualification/Education : Nothing in particular. We want someone who is confident and responsible Salary - 8 - 10 thousand per month Location - Garhwal & Kumaon No Vacancy - 5 Experience : 0 - 2 Years Gender : Preferably Male ( because a lot of travel is involved ) but a female is also fine if she is ok with long hours of work and travel.
Reply 07-Aug-17

Related Discussion

Required Sales Executive Sales Engineer Service Engineer Electrician Contact - HR-7351002124 Or Email: hr@mentorwater.in (More)

Required Sales Executive Sales Engineer Service Engineer Electrician Contact - HR-7351002124 Or Email: hr@mentorwater.in (Hide)

All fileds

i wants job any company (More)

i wants job any company (Hide)

Anuj We are top coaching institute in Dehradun so call 8126035882 for Job
Reply 06-Oct-17
Harcharan Are you looking for a 2018 HR Internship? Find and apply for HR internships for students in 1st, 2nd,& 3rd years of study and graduates. HR Internships teach you CORE HR such as Pay Roll.-ESI-PF-Gratuity penssion-Recruitment Ptocess and more.. Duration: 1.5 Month and 3 Months Benefits : AAITECH /CAREER EDGE CertificationLive ProjectPlacement AssistanceIndustry Experience Services : Recuitment-Corporate Training -HR Training and Placements Email ranotra55@gmail.com Call : seven nine zero six two eight nine four seven one Address: 2 Floor RGM Plaza Chakrata Road Dehradun mon 7906289471
Reply 09-Apr-18

Looking for a job

Looking for a job, please contact me (More)

Looking for a job, please contact me (Hide)

Reply 06-Oct-17
Harcharan Are you looking for a 2018 HR Internship? Find and apply for HR internships for students in 1st, 2nd,& 3rd years of study and graduates. HR Internships teach you CORE HR such as Pay Roll.-ESI-PF-Gratuity penssion-Recruitment Ptocess and more.. Duration: 1.5 Month and 3 Months Benefits : AAITECH /CAREER EDGE CertificationLive ProjectPlacement AssistanceIndustry Experience Services : Recuitment-Corporate Training -HR Training and Placements Email ranotra55@gmail.com Call : seven nine zero six two eight nine four seven one Address: 2 Floor RGM Plaza Chakrata Road Dehradun mon 7906289471
Reply 09-Apr-18
Reply 09-Apr-18

Sir, I need a job

sir I need a job (More)

sir I need a job (Hide)

Reply 06-Oct-17

I am a web developer

I am a web developer, looking for job (More)

I am a web developer, looking for job (Hide)

Reply 06-Oct-17

Looking for job in MPS DehraDun

Looking for job in MPS DehraDun (More)

Looking for job in MPS DehraDun (Hide)

Reply 06-Oct-17

Can do any job

I can do any job! (More)

I can do any job! (Hide)

Reply 06-Oct-17

I am looking for a job 12th pass

I am looking for a job 12th pass (More)

I am looking for a job 12th pass (Hide)

Reply 06-Oct-17

Urgently looking for a teaching job (More)

Urgently looking for a teaching job (Hide)

Reply 06-Oct-17

I am looking for job

i am looking for job (More)

i am looking for job (Hide)

Reply 06-Oct-17

sidebar