Teen's Forum

Should Sachin Retire from Cricket?

Posted On : 04-May-12
By Ritu Gupta 

Reply 1 :

Tendulkar - who has left no record in the world of cricket, unturned, has been awared with so many accolades and awards. Despite all this, should he retire now? Does the Indian Cricket have any replacement for the legend yet? Is Badrinath or Pujara capable of fitting the big shoes of Master, once he gives up from all forms of cricket?

Other side of the story - Is Sachin doing justice to the country and himself by continuing to play? Is he becoming the bottleneck for the next gen youngsters who are eagerly waiting for their opportunities.

Any comments?

Posted On : 04-May-12
By Ritu Gupta 

-
Reply 2 :

Sachin, The GOD of cricket : i think he must continui playing international cricket until and unless his performance is good.
He continously perform with a good pace and stricke rate, even at this stage of his life he is looking like a youngster, and his performance is good over few so called youngsters who are in que..

Posted On : 11-May-12
By Parmendra Kumar 

-
Reply 3 :

I really liked Sachin for his GAME, POLITENESS AND SPORTMANSHIP, till he wants, i would love to watch himplay, no body else shud decide for him. If youngtsers have talent they will have deir place one day by their own efforts and not by replacing him.

Posted On : 14-May-12
By kajal 

-