Teen's Forum

Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Dehradun : ONGC Academy

Posted On : 17-Jun-12
By RAHUL RAY 

Reply 1 :

ONGC Academy is located in the lush green environment of the Himalayas at Dehra Dun. Known previously as Institute of Management Development (IMD), it was formally re-christened as ONGC Academy on November 2, 2003 by C&MD Mr. Subir Raha. It is ONGC's premier nodal agency for training and developing human resources. The Institute emerged out of SWOT analysis carried out by the organisation in 1982.

Designing parameters for measuring performance of human resources, succession planning, mapping of individual relations scenario, work climate and work culture analysis and managing change are some of the areas of research related to management development. To serve this purpose, the Academy is committed to excellence in the cause of HRD and of the availability of appropriate systems and procedures with a view to ensure managerial effectiveness, quality and productivity in E&P Sector. ONGC Academy is also responsible for coordinating training/seminars for ONGC executives abroad.

The academy has acquired ISO-9001 certificate through implementation of quality assurance system.

FACULTY

ONGC Academy has an experienced core and visiting external faculty from in-house, industry and top national institutions who possess specialization, experience, institutional affiliation and temperament.

PEDAGOGY

The Pedagogy is interactive and participative and the methods include lectures, cases, seminars, group discussions, business games, role plays, simulation exercises, structured and unstructured group work and field visits. Functional areas are discussed in the context of opportunities for internationalizing business and enhancing the organizations responsiveness to the rapidly changing technology and market forces in the emerging global scenario. Eminent academicians, policy makers and senior executives deliver extensive lectures to the faculty and the participants.

CURRICULUM

Training programmes are as per the specific requirements catering to the fresh graduate trainees, middle and senior level corporate executives. Refresher, awareness and exposure courses in the field of geo-science, production, and reservoir engineering, emerging technologies and managerial aspects for the national international oil companies are conducted regularly. Programme on joint ventures, negotiations, price-risk analysis, cost reduction, advanced petroleum management etc. are added features of the training curriculum.

ONGC Academy
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
KDMIPE Campus, 9 - Kaulagarh Road,
Dehradun 248135,
Uttaranchal, India

Tel.: +91-135-2754283
Fax: +91-135-2758832

Posted On : 17-Jun-12
By RAHUL RAY 

-
Reply 2 :

sir,

i am rajpal singh rathorestudent student of shree yogindra sager instituted of tech. and science in course of mechanical engg.  want to training so can i join in coming 4-5 days. please reply

Posted On : 26-Jul-13
By rajpal singh rathore 

-
Reply 3 :

sir i send all the document to the address above  for winter training   

from which date batch start please contact to me or mail me as early as possible

Posted On : 20-Jan-14
By TARUN KUMAR 

-
Reply 4 :

Posted On : 29-Jan-14
By Mithlesh Kumar 

-
Reply 5 :

Posted On : 29-Jan-14
By Mithlesh Kumar 

-
Reply 6 :

My ward is studying for M.Sc. She want internship at your Institute. How could she proceed?

Posted On : 03-Apr-14
By Yogeshwar Singh 

-
Reply 7 :

My son Sourav Biswas, StudentB Tech (M E) in  IE & IT, Durgapur   applied in prescribed form along with relevant documents  for summer Training . How can i know that he has been given chance

Ranjit Biswas,45 Jessore Road Kol-28

Posted On : 27-Apr-14
By Ranjit Biswas 

-
Reply 8 :

I  retaired from ONGC Mumbai Region in the year 2009 as E4 . My son doing his M Tech CAD / CAM from VIT Vellore, Timil Nadu. This is his 2 year. He wants to do intenship traing from ONGC Dehrdun in this year. Kindly arrange to send all the formalities to me for the same.

Regards,

S K Chattopadhyay.  

Posted On : 27-Jun-14
By S K Chattopadhyay 

-
Reply 9 :

I am a fresh Production Engg graduate. I want to pursue career in drilling engineering. Which post gradution fulltime course is available i drilling and well management, upstream engineering, etc.

Posted On : 31-Dec-14
By Samarth Vagal 

-
Reply 10 :

I am a fresh Production Engg graduate. I want to pursue career in drilling engineering. Which post gradution fulltime course is available i drilling and well management, upstream engineering, etc.

Posted On : 31-Dec-14
By Samarth Vagal 

-