Teen's Forum

ONGC : IDT: Institute Of Drilling Technology, Dehradun

Posted On : 17-Jun-12
By RAHUL RAY 

Reply 1 :

The Institute of Drilling Technology (IDT) was set up in 1978 at Dehradun. Located in the picturesque valley of Doon between the green Shivaliks and the lower Himalayas, it is engaged in relentless effort in R&D and has rendered excellent services in the area of oil and gas well drilling technology. Over the years, the Institute has emerged as a premier R&D centre in South East Asia, capable of providing advance technical knowledge through training and offering plausible solution to field problems.

The Institute with highly qualified and experienced scientists and engineers, carries out applied research in all facets of drilling related activities to achieve technical excellence in R&D efforts and assimilation of emerging technologies.

The Institute of Drilling Technology (IDT) was set up in 1978 at Dehradun. Located in the picturesque valley of Doon between the green Shivaliks and the lower Himalayas, it is engaged in relentless effort in R&D and has rendered excellent services in the area of oil and gas well drilling technology. Over the years, the Institute has emerged as a premier R&D centre in South East Asia, capable of providing advance technical knowledge through training and offering plausible solution to field problems.

The Institute with highly qualified and experienced scientists and engineers, carries out applied research in all facets of drilling related activities to achieve technical excellence in R&D efforts and assimilation of emerging technologies.

The integrated HRD division imparts training to participants from both national and international oil companies in various aspects of oil well drilling technologies. The renowned Well Control School at IDT has been accredited by International Well Control Forum, The Netherlands, International Alliance for Well Control, the Netherlands, and also from International Association of Drilling Contractors, USA.

The infrastructure for applied R&D has been developed with the state-of-the-art equipment and machines to achieve qualitative experimental results. Focus of R&D is directed towards drilling technology, drilling fluid engineering and cementation and cementing materials to meet challenges of drilling industry. The technologists and scientists provide solutions to the down hole drilling problems, improving design of the systems and thereby contributing towards the development of excellent, efficient and cost effective operations.

Institute of Drilling Technology
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
Kaulagarh Road, Dehradun 248195,
Uttaranchal, India

Tel.: +31-135-756109, 758647, 757637
Fax: +91-135-758926

e-mail: idtqngc@giasdl0l.vsnl.net.in, idtongc@vsnl.com

Posted On : 17-Jun-12
By RAHUL RAY 

-
Reply 2 :

I am working in ongc MEHSANA ASSET sins november 1990,My present post is EXECUTIVE ENGINEER (PROD,) AT BHEL-120-(4).

I'M INTRESTED WORKING ABROAD IN OIL FIELD. I  HAVE TAKEN TRAINING OF IADC ON DATE 12/01/2013 TO 16/01/2013.AND SUCCESSFULLY PASSED.I DONT HAVE CERTIFICATE DUE TO ONGC POLICY.I HAVE JOB OFFER IN OIL INDUSTRY  ABROAD,  SO I NEED MY IADC CERTIFICATE,HOW CAN I GET IT. PLEASE HELP ME

Posted On : 09-Jun-13
By J J PATEL 

-
Reply 3 :

Dear Sir / Madam

Please advise if your esteemed Company trains "Trainer" to become "Certified Well Control Instructor". 

Posted On : 14-Jun-13
By Muhammad Hakimi 

-
Reply 4 :

Dear Sir / Madam

Please advise if your esteemed Company trains "Trainer" to become "Certified Well Control Instructor". 

Posted On : 14-Jun-13
By Muhammad Hakimi 

-
Reply 5 :

Posted On : 17-Aug-13
By anirudh narayan saxena 

-
Reply 6 :

Dear sir/madam i am student of drilling technology please guide about IDT

Posted On : 29-Sep-13
By Gulab prasad verma 

-
Reply 7 :

hello my name is sohan and i am from jammu and kashmir.

i would like to learn drilling technology can you assist me when and where i can get these training .Please help me out.

thankyou

Posted On : 22-Oct-13
By sohan singh 

-
Reply 8 :

hello sir/ madam my name is nilkamal and i am from assam. I had completed my graduation on mechanical engineering and i have interest on drilling field, can you assist me when and where i can get these training. please reply sir/ madam

Posted On : 11-Dec-13
By Nilkamal Kalita 

-
Reply 9 :

SIR,

I AM A STUDENT OF PETROLEUM ENGINEERING IN RAJIV GANDHI INSTITUTE OF PETROLEUM TECHNOLOGY,RAEBARELI.PRESENTLY IN 2nd YEAR.

I AM REALLY INTERESTED IN SUMMER PROJECTS IN DRILLING TECHNOLOGY AND WOULD LIKE TO DO PROJECT IN IDT.SIR PLEASE HELP ME OUT TELL WHOM TO CONTACT AND WHAT ARE THE PROCEDURES FOR JOINING.

Posted On : 11-Feb-14
By TEJAS DESHKAR 

-
Reply 10 :

sir,

I am a student of petroleum engineering pursuing my final year and i would like to do m.tech in your esteemed college in drilling and i would like to know how to apply and amount of fee to be paid for 2years. 

Thanking you.

Posted On : 20-Mar-14
By k sai surya reddy  

-
Reply 11 :

B-07   safety in drilling course level inqure detail  send my email 

Posted On : 01-Apr-14
By BABULAL JAT 

-
Reply 12 :

Dear sir / madam

I am student of mechanical engineering and I wish to join IDT for certificate / diploma in drilling technology. Can I join IDT ?

Please guide me as you possible. 

Thanking you.

Posted On : 03-Apr-14
By shaikh sajeed 

-
Reply 13 :

Hello,

I am interested to know more about this course, kindly let me know the schedule of this course and fees. Are there any placement assistance provided?

Keshav

Posted On : 03-Apr-14
By Keshav Pujeri 

-
Reply 14 :

hi sir,

i would like to know well controll, let me information about idt.

thanking u.

Posted On : 23-Apr-14
By prakash 

-
Reply 15 :

Dear sir,

My self M.N.Rao,Pls furnish the IDT course details Kindly,

Regards,

M.N.RAO.

Posted On : 25-Apr-14
By M.Nageswararao 

-
Reply 16 :

pls send me drilling coureses details

Posted On : 28-Apr-14
By venkata ramana 

-
Reply 17 :

Dear Sir,

I have just graduated commerce this year, Please help me, i need to do the training IDT for my career. please acknowledge this mail as it important and revert back by  mail. pls send me drilling course details     thanking you in advance

ELTON RODRIGUES

Posted On : 15-May-14
By ELTON RODRIGUES 

-
Reply 18 :

hi sir,

I want to admission in IDL for Drilling Engineering. Is this possible with distance education form IDL Dehradun? plz help.

Posted On : 13-Jun-14
By Atul 

-
Reply 19 :

for job

Posted On : 26-Jun-14
By S.T.N.SWAMY 

-
Reply 20 :

sir/madam

i had completed my graduation in civil engineering.now i want ongc iwcf course,sir may you explain the procedure of joining for iwcf and date of new batch

thanking yours

Posted On : 31-Aug-14
By hirdesh 

-
Reply 21 :

sir/medum , i am from tripura. sir i want to know the selecting procedure and eligibility for idt cource. please sir reply this.

Posted On : 03-Oct-14
By aplow deb 

-
Reply 22 :

sir/medum , i am from tripura. sir i want to know the selecting procedure and eligibility for idt cource. please sir reply this.

By aplow deb 

-
Reply 23 :

By aplow deb 

-
Reply 24 :

Dear sir/ma'm,

This is ashutosh, and i want to know about the eligibility creteria for the different cources offered by ONGC, and also how to apply for that.i did 3 years diploma in electrical engineering and after that BE-ELECTRONICS AND CMMUNICATION ENGINEERING.

Thank you

Posted On : 11-Oct-14
By ashutosh singh 

-
Reply 25 : Dear Sir/Madam, i went through syllabus of IWCF.i am fresh mechanical engg graduate and I do not have any expriance in drilling.will i be able to do this course or does it require and prior exp in this field.same time it is very difficult to get entry level job at upstream filed of oil and gas sector for freshers.i would like to know that wether this certification will help in getting entry in this field. awating for your valuable feedback. Regards Aniruddha Selokar 8793124663

Posted On : 07-Nov-14
By anirudha 

-
Reply 26 :

Respected sir

I want to book my seat for iwcf supervisor level. pls forward me email id and total fees.

Regards

Jainand vishwakarma

shimla

Posted On : 07-Nov-14
By jainand 

-
Reply 27 :

at present working on rig greatdrill chetna,want to complete my iwcf from ongc dehradun.

Posted On : 29-Dec-14
By patrick crabbe 

-
Reply 28 :

i want t do intenship there.if possible please let me know.

Posted On : 23-Feb-15
By ajith k v 

-
Reply 29 : Gret institute nice

Posted On : 25-Feb-15
By shubham tiwari 

-
Reply 30 :

Dear sir/ mam 

I am akash srivastava I have done my b.tech. In mechanical engineering nd intrested to join the course of icfw so plz send me the details of the course nd are any placement assistance provided..?

Posted On : 23-Mar-15
By akash 

-
Reply 31 :

Sir, I want book my IWCF cource From 25 may. 2015 batch.So pl. book my cource for 25 th may 2015,At preasent I am on the Rig  & sgin off on 21 st may.

Thanks

Dharmesh thapa 

Posted On : 15-May-15
By Dharmesh thapa 

-
Reply 32 :

Sir, My company COSL says they have not received my well control cert, IWCF supervisors level completed on 13 feb 2015,(09 - 13 Feb) Please follow up.

Regards

Trevor Anthony Gomez

Posted On : 18-Jun-15
By Trevor gomez 

-